Cornelius Casino Game
Cornelius, by NetEnt, is a low-volatility online slot featuring a greedy cat on the hunt for food across a 5x4 grid kitchen.
Cornelius Game Overview
This slot has up to 1,024 paylines, and the maximum amount you can potentially win in a spin is worth up to 1,051x your stake. Stakes range from 20p up to £4 on our online casino site, KongCasino.com.
How To Play
Playing this slot can be relatively easy. You only need to adjust your stake and settings to get started. The control panel has four buttons;
- The three-line icon on the far left is the Menu button, where you'll find the paytable, game rules, and betting histories.
- The Coin Stack holds the betting options, and you can select your preferred stake by clicking on it.
- The speaker button represents the game sound, and you can choose to play on mute if you wish.
- Lastly, the large centre circle is the Spin button. Press it after adjusting all your settings to start playing.
Now to explain the gameplay and how to form winning combinations - land three or more matching symbols on adjacent reels, starting from the left end of the grid to win!
The appearance of three cash drop symbols on the playing grid triggers the Cash Drop Feature. Meanwhile, in a single spin, you can progress to the bonus round if you land at least three scatter symbols - cookie jars on the reels.
Regular Paying Symbols
Pay symbols in this UK slot range from candy card suits - A, K, Q, J, and 10 to fish, milk, canned cat food, and a cat frame.
J and 10 are at the bottom of the paytable and are worth 1x your bet (or less) if you land five matching ones across a payline.
Next is Q and K; they can earn you up to 1.5x your wager for a five-of-a-kind combination. Meanwhile, landing five A candies across a payline will reward you up to 7.5x your stake.
If you land five fish across a payline, it will earn you 10x your bet. But for milk, you get up to 15x your wager.
Finally, canned cat food can reward you up to 20x your bet, while the cat frame will payout 40x your stake for a five-of-a-kind combination.
Cash Drop Feature
Landing three or more cash drop symbols on the reels, simultaneously, will unlock this feature. You get three respins in addition to the bet multipliers (between x0.25 and x3) from the triggering symbols for this feature. If you can land another Cash Drop symbol during the respins, it will reset the total respins to three. Therefore, the round will not end unless you fail to land a Cash Drop symbol by the end of your allocated respins.
After each spin, any Cash Drops in view will drop down one row. Then, the Cornelius bowl will collect their values, which you'll get at the end of the feature. The same procedure occurs if you land Cash Drops in the free spins round. However, during the free spins bonus, cash drop symbols can range in value from 0.1x up to 0.5x your wager.
Free Spins Feature
Landing three or more scatters will unlock this feature. Once you trigger the free spins feature, it will earn you three free spins. And what's more, if you land another triggering symbol (Cash Drop, Up, Golden Up, Adder or Multiplier symbol) during the free spins, the counter resets to three.
Like in the base game, you may land Cash Drops anywhere on the reels after a spin. And if it does happen, it'll earn you up to 0.5x your stake. Certain symbols also appear during free spins, which can affect any potential Cash Drops in view. They include:
- Adder; this comes with a value between 0.1x and 3x your bet, which will add to any cash drop symbols in view. It will remain there till the end of the round.
- Multipliers; Each multiplier symbol has a x2 value that applies to all available cash drops and adders.
- Up Symbol; it moves all cash drops and multipliers one row higher, thereby preventing them from falling off the grid too quickly (especially if they're on the bottom row).
- Golden Up; this takes all multiplier symbols, and cash drops to the highest empty reel on the grid.
Return To Player (RTP): 96.04%
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.